Dienstag, 10. April 2012

Tira Ringblade I

I am currently working on a Tira costume (SC II 2nd Player - the golden one). Of course that requires the absolutely wonderful ringblade weapon she uses. I love that weapon.
The decision of which weapon to chose was rather hard, as I have a little handicap on that: I need to be able to detach it into pieces for transportation.
In the end my choice fell on one of the new weapons from SC V - Azi Dahaka.

As many people do, I started out with a hula hoop, that was cut into three parts.


One of the pieces looks different, I'll come to that later.
Of course, they need to be mendable to one. A hula hoop usually is empty inside, so I bought fitting spars (not sure of the term here, round pieces of wood >.<) and hammered them in one side of a piece each. They now can be plugged into each other.


A detail of my "plugs".

Now it's time to make a pattern for the blades. I think the pictures talk for themselves.


I think I'll make the blades a little bigger.
See you next time when I've worked a little further =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen